Remote Systems Administration
The day-to-day responsibilities of running your systems administration are time consuming and mundane. Our technical team is able to take on any tasks that are taking up precious time and energy, allowing your team to focus on services and projects that are more strategic to your business goals.
Our team is able to support or take over tasks related to backup restorations, server migration, network device configuration, database design/migration, application installations, new device configuration and/or setup, and more.
- Our configuration management is the best in the business.
- Update management keeps systems running smoothly.
- System monitoring / performance and health reporting alerts us early of any potential problems.
- Should you need it, break/fix assistance and troubleshooting assistance comes standard
Remote Systems Monitoring
Our team can help your organization control operating costs, improve capacity management and increase revenue by managing assets remotely and keep performance issues in check. Our team identifies and resolves systems issues, anticipates challenges to performance and storage, provides automated reports of any changes or problems, and overall reduces downtime and increases the reliability of your systems.
- We will provide you with regular reports on all supported systems
- Reports will include the following for each system:
- System health
- System utilization
- System software update status
- Recent work done by the system (varies by system type)
- Recent warning, error or failure conditions
- Monitored system up time
- Recent and upcoming work to be done on the system
Want to find out more about one of our Remote Systems Monitoring tools? Check out the link to the IBM Systems Technical White Paper “IBM XIV Storage System remote mirroring” to find out more key mirroring objectives and the value of XIV Storage System, which offers a powerful and comprehensive mirroring solution to support business continuity needs.